Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) and Eletroporation (EPN)
The derma CIT Pen has been designed using the most precise fine needles to stimulate production of your own natural collagen. Targeted use of medical grade stainless steel needles instigates regeneration of skin cells via a natural process of healing. It also allows topical nutrients to be more readily absorbed into the skin, encouraging production of collagen and elastin without the risk of invasive techniques that can damage the epidermis.
We have EPN (Electroporation) PEN has deliver short electric pulses together with microneedling process. Which helps for settling under eye puffiness, tightening skin and all other benefits as dermal needling.
Advantages of Derma CIT and EPN Pen Treatment
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces pore size and improves skin texture
- Aids penetration of topical active ingredients
- Suitable for all skin types (with adequate preparation)
- Minimal down time and minimal pain during procedure
- Increases natural collagen formation and helps releasing growth factors
- Scar reduction & no risk of burning or scarring
- Settles puffyness under eyes.
- Skin tightening and minimizing pores
We use derma CIT & EPN pen for following treatments:
- Improve overall skin texture and look
- Improve acne scar: We do dermal needling with Platelets-rich Plasma (PRP). It has human growth factors and stem cell. It accelerate by replacing acne damaged skin with new vibrant skin. See more in acne scar
- We use Epidermal growth Factor (eGF) that gives brightening effect, expedite cell repair and smooth skin.
- Improve melasma skin using dermal needling and Platelets-rich Plasma (PRP). See more in melasma
- Enhance hair growth with Benev Serum and dermal needling. See more in Hair growth
- Puffiness under eyes, and improves dark circles under eyes.
- Skin tightening
Dermal needling with Growth Factor and LED:
Package of 6 sessions NZ$900
Combined treatment with EPN (Electroporation), Growth factor and LED:
Packages of four sessions NZ$1200