Micro-needling and Eletroporation (EPN)
Micro-needling is recently referred to as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT). It is performed with special derma pen, designed to stimulate the production of your own natural collagen. The pen is made up of small medical grade stainless steel needles instigates the regeneration of skin cells via the natural healing process. It also allows topical nutrients to be more readily absorbed into the skin, that encourages the production of collagen and elastin without damage of epidermis.
We have EPN (Electroporation) PEN delivers short electric pulses together with micro-needling process. Which helps for settling under eye puffiness and tightening skin and all other benefits as dermal needling.
Advantages of Derma CIT and EPN Pen Treatment
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces pore size and improves skin texture
- Aids penetration of topical active ingredients
- Suitable for all skin types (with adequate preparation)
- Minimal down time and minimal pain during procedure
- Increases natural collagen formation and helps releasing growth factors
- Scar reduction & no risk of burning or scarring
- Settles puffyness under eyes.
- Skin tightening and minimizing pores
We use derma CIT & EPN pen for following treatments:
- Improve overall skin texture and look
- Improve acne scar: We do dermal needling with Platelets-rich Plasma (PRP). It has human growth factors and stem cell. It accelerate by replacing acne damaged skin with new vibrant skin. See more in acne scar
- We use Epidermal growth Factor (eGF) that gives brightening effect, expedite cell repair and smooth skin.
- Improve melasma skin using dermal needling and Platelets-rich Plasma (PRP). See more in melasma
- Enhance hair growth with Benev Serum and dermal needling. See more in Hair growth
- Puffiness under eyes, and improves dark circles under eyes.
- Skin tightening
Microneedling with EPN, Growth factor and LED:
1 session $250
Packages of four sessions NZ$800